[AusNOG] "NBN Co to reserve data port for government"

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 15:33:38 EST 2013

Again, that is only partly correct. I would be *really* careful relying on
a site like that as your sole source of information.

I won't name my employer here (it isn't relevant to my participation on
this list), but I do work for a company involved in developing and
deploying smart meters (and their communications technologies), amongst
other things in the smart energy management industry.