[AusNOG] "NBN Co to reserve data port for government"

Craig Askings craig at askings.com.au
Wed Jul 17 12:12:26 EST 2013

I like the plan, in a few years time I'd like to have some certainty that any remote health monitoring for my mom is separated from the vagaries of whatever cheap CPE her ISP has given her and better than good chance that when my son is a bit older and visiting he manages to slurp up all her quota and gets her shaped.

From the health providers POV, it simplifies your first level help desk support load and standardises your site install procedure.

Craig.