[AusNOG] CommsDay Wholesale & Datacentre Summit 2013

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Tue Jul 16 22:16:55 EST 2013

Hi All,

I have a ticket tomorrow for the CommsDay Wholesale & Datacentre Summit but things are just absolutely crazy as I'm sure most of you can relate to and I am just not going to be able to make it.  If anyone would be interested in my ticket for tomorrow at a discounted rate please drop me a message off-list.  Information on the summit is available at http://bit.ly/126D3xr.

I am sure I am going to miss out on an informative day of speeches and presentations but sadly sometimes these things cannot be helped :(

Many Thanks,
Nathan Brookfield

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd