[AusNOG] Telstra agreed to retain [Australian] data for US authorities

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 11:55:26 EST 2013

On 15 July 2013 11:36, Tim March <march.tim at gmail.com> wrote:

> Care to explain exactly who "Us" is in the context of this thread?

Us - the people on this list putting up with the infantile nature of your
posts (telling us we can't have nice things because we failed to respond to
your original post, failing to cope when you're told that perhaps the
nature of the post was part of the problem, etc)

> So far you've contributed absolutely nothing other than to directly attack
> me first off and now on the list. You seem to have a whole lot to say about
> nothing. Have fun with that.

Just for clarity, since you decided to mention my private email to you - my
"attack" off the list was this, verbatim:

"One is within the remit for this list.  The other is not.

So apparently because you posted something off topic, we can't have nice
things?"

To me, that was a question, not an attack.  The only one who's attacked
anyone on this list is you.

As for contributing to your thread - as I noted, it's off-topic for this
list.  I've had plenty to say on the matter in other forums where the
discussion is valid and on charter.

It may be time to quit while you're behind Tim.

Regards,

Robert