[AusNOG] Wireless service required

Jacob Gardiner jacob at jacobgardiner.com
Sun Jul 7 07:58:54 EST 2013

Hi Everybody,

I have a residential address in Sydney, more specifically the Hunters Hill
area (along the headland near Woolwhich Rd) which i'm in need of setting up
connectivity to, mainly because broadband options along that headland are
very limited.

The address has line of site to almost everything soutbound from that
headland including Drummoyne and the large orange tower along parramatta
road in leichhardt which i know has a lot of transceivers on the roof.

Happy to receive full service quotes for install and ongoing data charges,
also looking to get quotes for a layer2 service handed to me in
Globalswitch where I can provide my own data.

Please reply off-list.

Cheers

--
Jacob Gardiner