[AusNOG] Deputy PM, Anthony Albanese is also the Communications Minister

Mark ZZZ Smith markzzzsmith at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jul 1 17:30:10 EST 2013

So does anybody know Albo's opinion on proper placement of crimson underbritches?

>________________________________

MACQUARIE   |   SYDNEY   |   WAGGA
WAGGA   |
>________________________________
> LEGAL
NOTICE
>This email
(and any attachment) is confidential and is intended for the use of the
addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must
not copy, distribute, take any action in reliance on it or disclose it to
anyone. Any confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken
delivery. Email should be checked for viruses and defects before opening.
Charles Sturt University (CSU) does not accept liability for viruses or any
consequence which arise as a result of this email transmission. Email
communications with CSU may be subject to automated email filtering, which could
result in the delay or deletion of a legitimate email before it is read at CSU.
The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of CSU.
>Charles Sturt University in
Australia The Grange Chancellery, Panorama Avenue, Bathurst NSW Australia 2795
(ABN: 83 878 708 551; CRICOS Provider Numbers: 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC),
02960B (ACT)). TEQSA Provider Number: PV12018
>Charles Sturt University in Ontario 860
Harrington Court, Burlington Ontario Canada L7N 3N4 Registration: www.peqab.caConsider the
environment before printing this email.