[AusNOG] IPV6 ether/wireless bridge?

Ross Wheeler ausnog at rossw.net
Wed Jan 30 16:12:54 EST 2013

Thanks to everyone who contacted me about this.
I received some very helpful replies, one from someone directly involved
with the installation. The reason it wasn't working is basically because
the policy on the switch severely restricts the number of MAC addresses
per port (the reasons for it are understandable!)

Workarounds devised, different (more suitable) hardware sourced and
configured, just need to ship it down (with pictures so it can get
installed correctly <grin>) and cross fingers.

R.