[AusNOG] Cisco ASA 5505 licensing?

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Wed Jan 30 13:37:06 EST 2013

Never had to spec this out myself, but a quick read of the models table
here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/prod_models_home.html

Suggests that you can have a maximum of 10/25 Site-to-Site and IPsec
(IKEv1 Client) VPN User Sessions
Then a maximum of 25 AnyConnect or Clientless VPN User Sessions.

This reads to me as 25 of each definition (being 25 of a mix of S2S and
IPSEC, then another 25 of a mix of AnyConnect/Clientless), and being
that it states sessions, would be current connected sessions and not
named users.

Of course it is open to different interpretations but that is how I
would read it.