[AusNOG] /20 Available

Jacob Gardiner jacob at jacobgardiner.com
Mon Jan 21 16:45:49 EST 2013

I would if i had time.

It just seems like common sense to me, Seems a bit.. political to have so
debate/discussion around policy when at the end of the day common sense
would probably answer a lot of questions.

No buying/selling IP resources for a fee, regardless of how good your
acquisition lawyer is. Period.
Justify them, or hand them back.
Review process commences when an acquisition or transfer is initiated.

Might be time for a branch in the email chain for this next comment - but
with ipv6, doesn't it seem a little wasteful assigning 18 quntillion IPs to
my non-technical mother's ADSL service? Even if she bought 'all of the
things' and connected all of them to myface.com, we're going to be wasting
a lot of resources.. Right?