[AusNOG] /20 Available

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Mon Jan 21 16:04:41 EST 2013

Guys,

Remember, Australia is basically irrelevant in this whole situation.  APNIC
has 2.5billion of the worlds population as members in China and India alone.

I remember an Indian presentation saying they were looking at 90million new
internet users in the next couple of years.  You think WE have problem with
IP addressing? We are the pimple on the ass of the rest of this region.

If people had got off their asses and done IPv6 sooner, we wouldn't be in
this position - but there are a lot of factors involved in that a few years
ago... but very little now.

...Skeeve
*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM - Brocade - Cloud
-----
Check out our Juniper promotion website!  eintellego.mx
Free Apple products during this promotion!!!