[AusNOG] /20 Available

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Mon Jan 21 09:29:10 EST 2013

Hey Tony,

Your right... I've only been to every APNIC meeting around the region for
the last 3ish years.  I've proposed policy and got it through, and I am
presently a co-chair of the APNIC Policy Committee.  Some on this list have
been going for much much longer.

Maybe this is a good time to suggest that if anyone has any policy ideas,
they need to be submitted soon - see my post from a week or two ago ;-)
*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM - Brocade - Cloud
-----
Check out our Juniper promotion website!  eintellego.mx
Free Apple products during this promotion!!!