[AusNOG] /20 Available

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 09:19:34 EST 2013

You are allowed to transfer IP addresses between APNIC account holders:

http://www.apnic.net/services/services-apnic-provides/helpdesk/faqs/obtaining-resources---faqs#more22
http://www.apnic.net/policy/transfer-policy#ipv4

I would assume that the receiving entity needs to meet the allocation requirements for the transfer to be approved (ie. used up existing space, qualifies for more, can't get it direct from APNIC).

The APNIC site doesn't mention payment at all, but then they don't NOT mention payment. That's pretty moot anyway, you transfer the address space and then company A sends an invoice to company B for "consulting work" and it gets paid that way.

Skeeve appears to be fairly active with APNIC (from what I see on this list anyway) so I'd think he's checked all this out to make sure it's legit ?

regards,
Tony.

The Experts Who The Experts Call