[AusNOG] Apple iPhone5 Wifi connectivity problems - faulty Apple wireless chipsets?

Tim Jackson tim at jacksons.net.au
Mon Jan 7 11:54:31 EST 2013

+1 Bevan

Guys at work have done the IOS 6.02 previously the never had wireless
issue's now they are. Its not affecting all networks tho as their home wlan
access is fine but yet at work is now a no go. It can see the network just
not connect.

Its funny because this release was meant to fix a wireless issue, but
appears to have created more??