[AusNOG] somebody suggesting NBN for America !

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Tue Jan 1 11:32:35 EST 2013

--- bevan at slattery.net.au wrote:
From: Bevan Slattery <bevan at slattery.net.au>

Yeah. When I get to a laptop and get away from phat
fingers on an iPhone I'll shoot some info through.

I can say some things but not others.  I can say I
was in Hawaii last month meeting with local companies,
politicians and Government about some plans I may have.

I've been around the Hawaiian part of the internet for
a long time now; DoD, local companies, some of which still
exist and some that don't.  Aside from gov't stuff, I
would be happy to answer anything I can help with.  Shoot
me email off-list if I can help.

scott