[AusNOG] 23 VOIP phones for sale

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu Feb 28 16:52:49 EST 2013

I don't think it is about volume.

I think it is about fear.  Look at every email that is off-topic that is
sent. 'I hope this doesn't upset anyone', etc etc.

If it was allowed, and there was no fear of people getting grumpy, then
there would be no issue.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net