[AusNOG] 23 VOIP phones for sale

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Thu Feb 28 10:41:08 EST 2013

I think there is a huge difference between saying " hey, I hot a /19
anyone interested ping me" since that's a scarce and much sought after
_network resource_ , which would be covered by the list charter

Messages like " hey, I got phones, servers, blah blah blah  for sale" -
since they are a dime a dozen from ebay to PC shops to networking
brokers - are likely _not_ covered by list charter and (bordering on
spam) off topic.

but thats just my opinion