[AusNOG] NZ Cloud Computing Code of Practice

Michael Biber mbiber at ipv6forum.com.au
Thu Feb 21 22:44:44 EST 2013

The Open Group are working on Cloud issues.

>From www.opengroup.org Quote: "The Open Group Cloud
<http://www.opengroup.org/subjectareas?tab=2>  Computing Work Group is
working with other industry bodies to facilitate the growth of Cloud
Computing and its deployment in enterprises. As you would expect from The
Open Group, its focus is on secure architecture enabled by open systems."

There is also an Asia Pacific Cloud Applications Alliance that I'm very
loosely associated with.

Like the old saw re Standards, there are many industry bodies working in the
field.

Mike Biber

Also associated with The Open Group