[AusNOG] route-views.perth.routeviews.org announcement

John Kemp kemp at network-services.uoregon.edu
Thu Feb 21 07:32:38 EST 2013

We have a new collector/looking-glass at the WAIX exchange:

	route-views.perth.routeviews.org

This is a sister to route-views.sydney.routeviews.org.

For those who are unfamiliar with RouteViews,
we provide BGP views and routing analysis support
to the operational and research communities.

At this point, we need full view peers on route-views.perth.
If you are interested in peering, we request full tables out,
and we filter to zero in the other direction.

	http://www.peeringdb.com/view.php?asn=6447

Special thanks to the WAIA for helping establish this
collector and providing support.

John Kemp (kemp at routeviews.org)
http://www.routeviews.org
help at routeviews.org

See also:

telnet://route-views.sydney.routeviews.org
telnet://route-views.perth.routeviews.org
ftp://archive.routeviews.org/route-views.sydney/bgpdata
ftp://archive.routeviews.org/route-views.perth/bgpdata
http://bgpmon.netsec.colostate.edu/
http://cyclops.cs.ucla.edu/