[AusNOG] Telstra contact for mobile proxy

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Mon Feb 18 23:17:15 EST 2013

Symptom of CGN in the mobile network? Is your site attempting to make a connection
back to the originating mobile device? (not really trying to revive the recent thread,
but...)

Chris - In parallel with working with the carrier, if you pop a SIM from a different
mobile network into the mobile device, does it still experience the problem?
There's probably a fair bit of isolation and troubleshooting you could do to work out
if the issue is actually within the mobile network, while you try to raise someone
with a clue in the network provider.

P.