[AusNOG] Telstra contact for mobile proxy

Chris Ricks chris.ricks at securepay.com.au
Mon Feb 18 22:35:19 EST 2013

I thought it would be a reasonable step as well, however doing so simply
leads to requests that one restart their mobile device and so on.

It seems that, although this is definitely a Telstra issue, it is
absolutely impossible to get a hold of someone who understands how to
even direct my call let alone resolve the issue.