[AusNOG] Retailers who stock USB-to-serial adaptors?

John Lindsay JLindsay at internode.com.au
Wed Feb 13 22:05:34 EST 2013

And you can live with the possibility that it will be some random piece of crap that needs a special driver.

Still annoyed that I didn't test a 32GB SD card before I left the store a few weeks ago.

Went to use it in a picture frame and my Mac won't talk to it.

Given that it was brand-name I assume it's dodgy as per bunny's blog (worth Googling and reading).

Haven't bothered trying to take it back.

Cheers,

jsl