[AusNOG] retroactively implementing file share quotas - eep :-p

Cockayne, Haydn cockayne.haydn at cathednet.wa.edu.au
Wed Feb 13 15:15:26 EST 2013

We've just done the same thing, added a couple of QNAP TS-879U-RP full of 3TB WD Reds. NFS Shared to our ESXi environment, very impressed with performance. We're using Veeam to do replication between two of them.

Haydn Cockayne

ICT Applications and Operations Officer

Kolbe Catholic College<http://www.kolbe.wa.edu.au/>

Dowling Street