[AusNOG] Domain registrar advice/recommendations

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Tue Feb 12 16:24:19 EST 2013

I suppose this is where you then look at the potential (if managing
thousands of domains) on simply attempting to become a registrar
yourself. It has been a while since I've looked at the policy /
eligibility / process of doing so, but at what point is it tipped to
make it worth being your own registrar?