[AusNOG] Domain registrar advice/recommendations

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Tue Feb 12 15:52:49 EST 2013

Oh Lord not godaddy. At least go to someone like mydomain or TPP if you're
willing to skimp out, godaddy is not for business use at all. I don't
critisize your clients really, but if they have websites and $5-15/yr
difference matters... Tell em not to buy a couple coffees and use that
money to buy piece of mind instead of panic when godaddy screws up and
you're on hold for a couple hours at midnight.