[AusNOG] Cisco 7200 routers for sale

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Mon Feb 11 13:48:11 EST 2013

Sorry, and I realise it will probably be an unpopular thing to say... but I
do NOT rate anything from Mikrotik in the enterprise grade.

Sure the features aren't bad, and they are good for certain things... like
non-critical deployments, but I see them in the same class as Netgear,
Dlink or Linksys... Talented Amateur equipment, not professional kit.

<flame war on>

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net