[AusNOG] The occurrence of duplicate MAC addresses

Mark Doorey SBS.User at netmark.net.au
Fri Feb 8 13:24:30 EST 2013

The major thing that worries me about Huawei and the duplicate MAC
addressing of its NIC's, is that it is trying to push it's devices into
IP core. I'm sure if this lazy MAC manufacturing gets into this level
duplicates will occur.
I know this next subject is a little off topic, but with Huawei also
manufacturing a lot of Cel phone equipment and Telco equipment, a lot of
this has IP connectivity.

Mark Dooréy