[AusNOG] News: Telstra to clamp down on peer-to-peer

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Fri Feb 8 10:01:51 EST 2013

Oh snap. but partly true. otoh, i lile my cable 100mbit and downloading...
err linux isos at 10MB/s not to mention steam or gog.com or akamai stuff
pumping down at about the same.

i do expect advertised speeds 'whenever i want' given a data limit, that is
what quotas are supposrd to do.

20mnit 24/7 on my half the price i pay for cavle tpg dsl servicce is just
an awesome bonus.

sent from android