[AusNOG] A10 Networks vs F5 BIG-IP

Peter Betyounan peter at serversaustralia.com.au
Fri Feb 1 13:30:00 EST 2013

Linden,

We purchased a pair of A10 units, let us just say they blew the competition
out of the water and the local support is brilliant. Just in SSL throughput
alone they were 3-4x higher at half the cost.

Give Michael a call he has documentation showing you the differences in
every aspect when compared to a "Small" F5 :)

Michael A Schipp*
*Regional SE Manager ANZ**

*A10 Networks*

Direct: 0402 907 928