[AusNOG] Running out of VLANs

J Williams jphwilliams at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 07:22:54 EST 2013

Hi James,

Have you looked into enabling extended VLAN range:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750/software/release/12.2_52_se/configuration/guide/swvlan.html#wp1200242
Also, you only need as many spanning tree instances as there are physical
topologies, therefore consider migrating to MST:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_configuration_example09186a00807b075f.shtml

Regards,
Jules