[AusNOG] IPv6 rDNS ReDelegation

Beeson, Ayden ABeeson at csu.edu.au
Thu Dec 12 10:05:24 EST 2013

Just having a look at APNIC's portal, their IPv6 reverse DNS delegation form even has this:
Example:
2001:dc0:2001::/48
2001:a130::/31

So unless their examples are completely false, you CAN do a smaller range.

We have a /32, however my attempts to create something smaller are just being given an error saying it must match our range to the nearest nibble boundary....

Thanks,
Ayden Beeson