[AusNOG] Network Operators Question - Microsoft SPLA Licensing Review

Chris Macko cmacko at intervolve.com.au
Tue Dec 10 22:37:57 EST 2013

Hi Peter,

Great, really appreciate this. Have a wonderful evening!
Kind Regards,

Chris Macko
Managing Director
Interhost Pacific Pty Ltd t/a Intervolve

Support Phone	 1300 664 574 / +61 8 8260 4237
Sales Phone	 1300 664 574
Accounts Phone	 +61 8 8260 4237
Office Fax	 +61 8 8260 4312

Sales Email	 sales at intervolve.com.au
Support Email	 support at intervolve.com.au
Accounts Email	 accounts at intervolve.com.au

Website	 www.intervolve.com.au

This email contains information that is confidential to the intended recipient. It may also contain information, which is subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, pass on or copy this message. We also ask that you notify the sender by email or telephone and destroy the original message. Thank you.