[AusNOG] Telstra IPSS Portal

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Tue Dec 10 15:59:24 EST 2013

UPDATE

Hi TW_LOL_ANALYST users,

Incident Update:
We are continuing to investigate the cause of the problem our Analyst application.

We will keep you informed of our progress and will provide ongoing updates.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing you.

A problem with Telstra systems, which is impacting TW_LINXONLINE_ANALYST  , has been reported at 14:57 PM<x-apple-data-detectors://0>AEDT Tue 10 December 2013. Docket #15352329.

Incident Impacts:
Our TW LinxOnline Analyst application is experiencing a problem with its performance.

All users are receiving a server error when attempting to access the application. The problem appears to be impacting all users.

We are investigating this issue and will provide an update on the progress of this problem when more information becomes

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd