[AusNOG] IP Information

Daniel Watson daniel at glovine.com.au
Mon Dec 9 18:27:02 EST 2013

 I would say its not Maxmind's ISP database  as I have never once submitted to them,  and its updated within 24hours of me making changes in myapnic portal

I just dont know if its IP based or ASN based

One way to find out.. :D

Regards,
Daniel Watson
Network Administrator / Network Operations Manager

E Daniel at GloVine.com.au
W www.GloVine.com.au

"No trees were harmed in the making of this email, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced."