[AusNOG] TPG buys AAPT for $450m

Shane Bryan Shane.Bryan at msaustralia.org.au
Mon Dec 9 12:19:03 EST 2013

Just heard from our AAPT account manager. He didn't really have anything to add other than what's been reported.

TPG, $450mill (over what some others offered) and ownership transfer takes place at the end of Feb.

As for what it means for customers, absolutely no idea and most likely business as usual for the next 12-15 months.

Shane.