[AusNOG] TPG buys AAPT for $450m

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Mon Dec 9 10:33:22 EST 2013

I for one have a main issue with the way that they handled the PIPE change
over.

Once they started operating the PIPE NOC things fell way down, I must admit
I have not needed to call them of late, but a few months back the PIPE NOC
was in a very bad state and I think that this has been mentioned in a few
posts in AusNOG.