[AusNOG] TPG buys AAPT for $450m

Daniel Watson daniel at glovine.com.au
Mon Dec 9 09:36:25 EST 2013

I thought something might have been up for the past 2 months, as all my routes would transverse AAPT from Melbourne to Sydney instead of PIPE Networks routes up to Sydney…

Altho they do need to fix a lot of issues,  everyone in Melbourne still routes via Sydney to get to other Melbourne based networks….

D.