[AusNOG] LDAP / AD Configuration on SuperMicro IPMI Devices

Mark ZZZ Smith markzzzsmith at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 1 08:57:45 EST 2013

>________________________________

It's not the responsibility or obligation of the Australian _Network_ Operators Group to facilitate mailing lists for _non-Network_ operators.

In fact, AusNOG has no obligations at all to do anything. That's what makes off-topic posts worse - you're wasting the time of a community where all time and other contributed resources are voluntary.

>No offence to SAGE-AU  But I'm not about to pay to be on a mailing list for a few simple questions once in a while..

That's no excuse or justification to pollute *this* list with your _off-topic_ emails.

If SAGE-AU is unsatisfactory, find some where else that is (Whirlpool, Server Fault, Super User) etc.

Posting off-topic is as rude as urinating in the pool.