[AusNOG] Where to find Routing "Stuff"

Beeson, Ayden ABeeson at csu.edu.au
Wed Aug 28 16:02:41 EST 2013

Check the whois for the details and see if you can see the registrar, you may find it is a RIPE range rather than an APNIC range...

http://www.apnic.net/apnic-info/whois_search

You can also check here:
http://db-ip.com/

For some reason those two differ for my IPv6 addresses, with the IPv6 showing up as APNIC on db-ip and as CSU on APNIC's whois....

As for fixing it, I'm not sure if you can do transfers etc but it might be possible. You can also try whois'ing the ASN but I don't think that is likely to be the problem.

Thanks,
Ayden Beeson