[AusNOG] mFI mPower device equivalent?

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 09:43:32 EST 2013

I've used WTI power rails for being able to turn power outlets on/off via network. Not "inexpensive", but around half the price of APC gear.

Wired only, not wireless.

This is an example of 8-port version:

http://www.wti.com/p-185-nps-8hs16-3-network-power-switch-pdu-16a-240v-8iec-c13.aspx

It's 240V C13 outlets, so no problems with AU compatibility.

regards,
Tony.