[AusNOG] Pipe/Equinix Peering Costs + Megaport

Bevan Slattery bevan at slattery.net.au
Tue Aug 20 21:48:46 EST 2013

Oh and Megaport is available not only in Equinix Sy1/2/3 but also in
Global Switch (now) and NEXTDC S1 (when it's launched later next month).
No cross connect fee during the Test Drive too in Equinix, Global Switch
MMMR's and NEXTDC S1.

Full Megaport 10G (includes Mega-IX + access to the Megaport VCX service)
$750/month
Megaport Mega-IX only service 10G $500/month

But as already stated the "test drive" service is free for the first 6
months including cross connect including VCX's (Virtual Cross Connects).

Over 50 people signed up and around 75 ports coming online in the next 60
days as some of the fibre reaches a few more DC's.

Watch this space www.megaport.com/blog or;
sign up for Test Drive here http://www.megaport.com/megaporttestdrive.html

Cheers

[b]