[AusNOG] Transit provider recommendations

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Fri Aug 16 20:19:17 EST 2013

renesys is basically degree of connectivity mixed with some knowns
capacity. it wont be accurate for AU.

2nd higgest vocus in terms of prividing international only routes? cos i
know optus aapt sell far more total but much of that is probably domestic.
likewise ntt might rank no 2 in terms of Sing/LA backhauled transit..

sent from android