[AusNOG] ISDN acting the maggot

Geordie Guy elomis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 15:35:17 EST 2013

I suspect it's a similar condition to the one that allows me to put a
perfectly aligned white/green, green, white/orange, blue, white/blue,
orange, white/brown, brown RJ45 clip into a crimping tool, squeeze the
handles and observe the finished product to be white/green, white/orange,
green, white/blue, red, white/brown and an OM3 strand.

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Peter Adkins <peter.adkins at kernelpicnic.net