[AusNOG] Transit provider recommendations

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Fri Aug 16 13:00:01 EST 2013

Do you mean connectivity to Vocus but not the vocus transit itself (which i
assume you will purchase from vocus directly?)?

You really only have AAPT, Optus/UECOMM,Telstra, TPG/PIPE, M2 when it comes
to diverse path fiber inMelbourne last I checked, but you might hit up
Bevan @ Megaport and see what he can do for you supplier wise if not
solution himself. I'm sure he'd be interested in expanding locations
megaport has, and if you were a guaranteed customer.. anyway OT.