[AusNOG] Updating IPMI Firmware

Mark ZZZ Smith markzzzsmith at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 14 12:05:16 EST 2013

+1

The best place for the best answers is where the best and the most experts hang out. This is not a server management related mailing list, so it is not going to be here. If you ask here, you may get bad advice from somebody (innocently, as they may not know better) and the audience won't be expert enough to validate and dispute it either.