[AusNOG] IPv6 Internode with Juniper SRX110H-VA

Mark ZZZ Smith markzzzsmith at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 13 15:02:28 EST 2013

As a side note, the other thing Internode can provide via DHCPv6 during the DHCPv6-PD transaction are their IPv6 DNS, NTP and SIP server addresses and DNS search domain information via DHCPv6 options. So if you can make your CPE acquire them via the DHCPv6-PD transaction, and then convey them via the LAN interface via stateless or stateful DHCPv6, there should hopefully no more cut-and-pasting from webpages to fill them in on the IPv6 hosts.