[AusNOG] Cloud File Servers?

Michael Dale mdale at dalegroup.net
Mon Aug 12 22:37:18 EST 2013

Hi Skeeve,

Not exactly what you want but we like the Synology boxes and DS File/Cloud:
http://www.synology.com/dsm/business_mobile_supports_ds_file.php?lang=enu

Saying this you do need to run it yourself, probably not multi-tenant/company either.

Thanks,
Michael.

Direct: +61 2 9043 5780
Mobile: +61 422 770 473
Web site: www.dalegroup.net
Support Portal: support.dalegroup.net
CodeCanyon Support Portal: portal.dalegroup.net