[AusNOG] 10G CPE (1RU?) recommendations?

Peter Tiggerdine ptiggerdine at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 15:55:47 EST 2013

Other bonus with 4500-X is you can sling two together in a VSS
configuration for additional ports as well. We've tested this and it work
well with minimal bugs.

If you want the usual layer 2 features that might be used in CPE land, look
at the following.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps6568/ps7009/product_data_sheet0900aecd8052f36b.html

Probably won't do full bgp table, but short of a nexus 5548, not sure
anything in the 1RU from cisco can.

Regards,

Peter Tiggerdine.