[AusNOG] Your Experience with Brisbane Data Centres

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Mon Aug 12 15:22:59 EST 2013

TBH TPG Dryburgh is more telehousing than DC colocation, perhaps not as
well known a term here than overseas, but usually means low security, low
redundancy, etc etc etc.

I believe TPG/comindico actually used the term telehousing in their
literature at some point too..

Anyway, can all argue till the cows come home about what is or isn't a DC,
and what is/isn't really a tier X DC, even different certification
organisations are arguably better/less lax when it comes to being certified
tier X, so....

There was a thread on this about 6 months ago IIRC.