[AusNOG] Your Experience with Brisbane Data Centres

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Mon Aug 12 08:53:13 EST 2013

We've clearly been to different PIPE DC's in Fortitude Valley Josh.  If you're describing DC3 then the racks are opened remotely using relay's triggered by PIPE staff remotely and there are 2 security doors you have to pass through to get to any racks within the facility.  It's not a high class facility by any stretch of the imagination but a key on a shelf is making it seem a little worse than it actually is.

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield (VK2NAB)

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd