[AusNOG] REQUIRE - Data Transit - Global Switch Data Centre - Level 6

Chris Macko cmacko at intervolve.com.au
Sun Aug 11 19:20:41 EST 2013

Hi Guys,

We require an additional network provider away from existing providers on Level 6 of Global Switch Data Centre, as part of further upgrades.

If you're able to provide this, can you please respond offlist with the following;

1. Network map for your services at Global Switch (if available); and
2. List of your upstreams; and
3. Confirmation that you will support global BGP tables; and
4. Details of the redundancy, both in upstream provision plus international protection; and
5. Confirmation if a fully redundant service (dual handoffs/dual layer connectivity/separate peering points) is possible for these services.

If you are a fit in respect to the service provision, we will then respond to you in obtaining further pricing information, subject to meeting with our requirements. The delivery point with be within a suite on Level 6 Global Switch. Please advise if you have any questions also.

Kind Regards,

Chris Macko
Managing Director
Interhost Pacific Pty Ltd t/a Intervolve

Support Phone	 1300 664 574 / +61 8 8260 4237
Sales Phone	 1300 664 574
Accounts Phone	 +61 8 8260 4237
Office Fax	 +61 8 8260 4312

Sales Email	 sales at intervolve.com.au <mailto:sales at intervolve.com.au>
Support Email	 support at intervolve.com.au <mailto:support at intervolve.com.au>
Accounts Email	 accounts at intervolve.com.au <mailto:accounts at intervolve.com.au>

Website	 www.intervolve.com.au <http://www.intervolve.com.au/>

This email contains information that is confidential to the intended recipient. It may also contain information, which is subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, pass on or copy this message. We also ask that you notify the sender by email or telephone and destroy the original message. Thank you.